Community InformationCobb County, GA
- Devereux Georgia Treatment Network
- Medical Director Solutions LLC
- Medical Visions Inc
- The Heart Clinic PC
- Turning Point Healing Center
- Wellstar Kennestone Radiography Program
- Windy Hill Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Cobb County Health Department
- Emory-Adventist Hospital Aspire to provide the highest standards of healthcare consistent with community needs and hospital resources, Extend personal caring and kindness to patients, guests, and coworkers, Operate in a fiscally responsible manner, maintaining an attractive facil
- WellStar Hospital To create and deliver high quality hospital, physician and other related healthcare services that improve the health and well-being of the individuals and communities we serve.
- Bright Side Smyrna/Vinings/S Cobb
- Choosing The Best Publishing, Llc
- Cox Newspapers, Inc.
- Marietta Daily Journal And Neighbor Newspapers Inc
- People Lovin People Inc
- Power Springs Messenger Newspaper
- Bright Side Over 90% of our stories are submitted by our readers. We publish and mail four community newspapers each month, reaching over 88,000 homes.
- Cobb Online
- Marietta Daily Journal
- Kennesaw Parks & Recreation
- Tramore Park
- Wildflowers: Kennesaw Mountain
- City Club Marietta prefers Our Mission To provide golfers playing at City Club Marietta with the best customer service and playing experience of any course in the golf industry.
- Kennesaw Mountain was a physical barrier standing between a large Federal force and an important Confederate railroad and manufacturing center.
- Oak Grove Plantation and Gardens it is a beautiful setting for weddings, functions and overnight stays. Oak Grove can be found just 20 minutes south of the Atlanta airport between Historic Newnan and Palmetto, Georgia.
- Cobb Community Transit CCT strives to provide a transit network that is convenient, accessible, customer-focused, safe, reliable and efficient.
- Cobb County Department of Transportation
- Georgia Department of Transportation we will ensure a balance of transportation options so that people and goods arrive at their destination in a timely and efficient manner.
- Georgia Regional Transportation Authority is the State of Georgia authority working to improve Georgia's mobility, air quality, and land use practices
- Georgia Aquarium
- Marietta Museum of History our museum is housed on the second floor of the historic Kennesaw House. Originally a cotton warehouse built in 1845, it was remodeled to become the Fletcher House Hotel in 1855.
- Marietta/Cobb Museum of Art Founded by visionary art patrons, this leading visual arts center is the only metropolitan Atlanta fine arts museum focusing on 19th and 20th century American art.
- Seven Springs Museum
- Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History in Kennesaw the Museum offers a wide range of exhibits, including a glimpse into the daily lives of soldiers during the Civil War
- The Strand Theatre provided movie entertainment to thousands of people of all ages until it closed its doors as a movie house in 1976.
- Theatre in the square
- Atlanta Cancer Care
- Emory Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Globalcare, Inc.
- Inner Harbour Hospital
- Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital
- Locumtenens.Com, Llc
- M & E Affiliates Inc
- Maternal Care, Inc.
- Roswell Surgery Center
- Turning Point Womens Health Care
- Emory HealthCare
- Grady Health System exceptional medical services include Grady's Regional Perinatal Center and its Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, the Primary Care Center, a dedicated 60 Plus service line for older adults, Teen Services, the Rape Crisis Center, 24-hour Advice Nurse Line - and
- North Fulton Regional Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Saint Josephs Hospital of Atlanta is a leader among Georgia health-care providers, respected for its expertise, innovation in health-care delivery and quality of care.
- Aquarius The
- Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Atlanta Parent
- Atlanta Tribune The
- Atlanta World Journal Chinese Book Store
- Cox Newspapers Inc
- Cox Newspapers, Inc.
- Creative Loafing, Inc.
- De Kalb Neighbor
- Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- Eating Disorder Information Network
- Eppen Newspapers
- Mundo Hispanico
- New York Times - Advertising Office
- Northside Neighbor The
- Nuestro Semanario
- Outpost Sentinel
- Roswell Alpharetta Neighbor Newspaper
- Rox Publishing
- Senior News Newspaper
- The Mcgraw-Hill Companies Inc
- Appen Newspapers
- Atlanta Daily World
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Creative Loafing Atlanta
- Fulton County Daily Report
- Chattahoochee Nature Center
- Dunwoody Nature Center
- Piedmont Park
- South Fulton Park Services
- Big Trees Forest Preserve is a remarkable urban forest with hilly topography featuring two creeks and a diverse middle growth forest including specimen white oak trees between 100 and 200 years old.
- Sandy Springs Conservancy
- Waggy World Paw Park is managed by the City of Alpharetta Recreation and Parks Department
- Clerk to the Commission is appointed by the Board of Commissioners to prepare and sound the agenda, keep the minutes of all Board meetings, provide research of Commission records, and assist the Board with administrative and legislative functions.
- County Attorney offers an excellent opportunity for attorneys to become immediately and directly involved in a variety
- District Attorney is to prosecute professionally and competently all felony crimes on behalf of the citizens of Fulton County and the State of Georgia
- Fulton County Fire Department To provide fire, life safety and support services that are relationship-focused and results oriented
- Fulton County Marshal's Department was created to serve the public by enforcing the Orders, Writs and Precepts of the State and Magistrate Courts of Fulton County and other courts of competent judicial authority.
- Fulton County Police Department is to prosecute professionally and competently all felony crimes on behalf of the citizens of Fulton County and the State of Georgia
- Superior Court Administration
- Superior Court Clerk Our goal for this office has been modernization and customer service responsiveness.
- Tax Assessor The mission of the Board of Assessors is to prepare a fair and equitable real and personal property tax digest annually, pursuant to Georgia State Law and all applicable State Regulations.
- Tax Commissioner is responsible for the billing and collection of real and personal taxes for the City of Atlanta and Fulton County.
- A Perimeter Connection Airport
- Atlanta Airport
- Cooper Atlanta Limousine Service intends to be the first choice among business travelers and those seeking the perfect touch for special occasions.
- Greyhound Bus Lines is well known for its regularly scheduled passenger service, the company also provides a number of other services for its customers.
- MARTA focused on transit's link to community development as an alternative to highway congestion.
- Topshelf Party Bus Inc
- Alliance Theatre As the premier theatre of the Southeast, the Alliance Theatre sets the highest artistic standards, creating the powerful experience of shared theatre for diverse people.
- Atlanta Botanical Garden The mission of the Atlanta Botanical Garden is to develop and maintain plant collections for display, education, research, conservation and enjoyment.
- Atlanta Opera strives to present opera productions of the highest standards possible, while fostering education about the art form and encouraging its growth with services and programs designed to fill the needs of the community.
- Barbara Archer Gallery We specialize in work by long-recognized masters and innovative new works by a select group of emerging artists.
- Capitol City Opera Company was formed in 1983 to provide Atlanta area classically trained singers the opportunity to learn and perform complete opera roles and to continue to develop their post-graduate vocal and acting skills on a professional level.
- Cerulean Fine Art Gallery is a working studio specializing in original contemporary paintings, both conceptual and neo-impressionist landscapes and figurative works.
- Georgia Aquarium Now is the perfect time to experience the worlds largest aquarium and one of the feature Atlanta attractions!
- Madison Gallery
- Saltworks Gallery
- Taylor Clark Gallery Through the years Taylor Clark has developed into a gallery owned and run by three generations, and remains focused on personal customer service, quality art pieces and fine custom framing. The gallery is based in Baton Rouge but serves clients both natio
- Theater at Emory
- Zoo Atlanta We strive to inspire the citizens of Atlanta and Georgia and all visitors to the Zoo to value wildlife on Earth and to help safeguard existing species through conservation.
- The Chamblee Library hosts a Children's Storytime throughout the year.
- DeKalb-Peachtree Airport MISSION STATEMENT provides for the operations of a business-oriented airport in a safe, efficient, and fiscally responsible manner.
- MARTA joined the Atlanta Regional Commission and the Georgia Regional Transportation Authority in partnership to create the Transit Planning Board
- Arabia Mountain Heritage Area The natural, historical and cultural resources prevalent in this area of Georgia provide an exceptional opportunity for recreation, environmental education and heritage preservation.
- Mary Scott Nature Preserve a wonderful forest with many large hardwood trees and filled with a variety of birds and other wildlife.
- Stone Mountain Park is a combination of indoor and outside attractions. At the heart of the attraction is the Confederate Memorial
- Atlanta Dance World
- Callanwolde is now one of the most unique art centers in the country.
- Fernbank Museum our mission is to inspire life-long learning of natural history through dynamic programming to encourage a greater appreciation of our planet and its people. As a private 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we rely on generous donations from visitors like you!
- Michael C. Carlos Museum The collections of the Michael C. Carlos Museum of Emory University span the globe and the centuries.
- Yellow Daisy Festival There is definitely something for everyone at the Yellow Daisy Festival, whether you are young or old, man or woman, rich or poor.
Ronald Boyd DeVoe JrGA License
DeVoe Real Estate
1400 Veterans Memorial Highway #134-387, Mableton, GA 30126
1400 Veterans Memorial Highway #134-387, Mableton, GA 30126